« Home | Grace... and nothing else » | pros and cons » | Studying for the Bar Exam » | christology 101 (or not) » | a little more musin' » | "musings" on the war » | Missing Ted... » | requiem for a post » | some thoughts on fasting » | Ph. D. Post » 

Sunday, March 26, 2006 

Spring Break...Wooo Hooo!

So beginning tomorrow I will officially be on spring break...yea.

Though I appreciate the time out of class, I have two papers and a sermon to write in that time. Not to mention all the random odds and ends I need to take care of.

Still, I'm looking forward to some time to read (for fun) and watch some of the netflix I've had sitting arounfd for awhile. I need a recharge. Odds are I'll spend most of the week watching tv and playing video games. Which is okay, but not necessarily what I need.

I hate that my wife and I don't have the same spring break. She'll be off for a week in mid-april. I wish we could go away for a week. Go to the beach. Get room service. It's not as fun to have time off by yourself. Oh well...

My goal for the week is to finish two books and to watch four movies. One of those goals is realistic. Unfortunately they both become less realistic when paired with each other. I'd also like to take some time to practice my bass this week. Can't do it all.

I'm sleepy....

i need to have the oil changed in my car. it should take all week to actually get around to doing this.

we are indeed wild spring breakers!

Post a Comment