« Home | When the boss says "blog", I say "how high?" pt. 2... » | another long post... » | Easter Environmentalism » | breaking the silence (the important stuff is at th... » | faith in democracy...slowly returning...and a some... » | 2-4, football diatribe, sickness, praise, and Obam... » | 2-3, procrastination, loved into exhaustion (not i... » | Theology of Ministry conclusion: my call » | Theology of Ministry: Me and God » | Theology of Ministry: Christ and the Church » 

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 

my new, more adult blog

Well, after more than a year, I am leaving blogger for typepad. You can check out my new blog at dweston.typepad.com/transitions. Not much there yet, but soon there will be.

Bye, blogger. You've been good to me. Well, except for not posting a couple of videos, but whatever.

how many hits are you going to get with "adult blog" in the post title ;-)

alot, I hope!!!

Post a Comment