« Home | the power of "Christian Movie Goers" » | black theology and the emergent conversation » | Bonhoeffer, Mark, and the Stillers » | Hollywood pats itself on the back! » | The ordination question » | Mmmmm...Jazz... » | A good seminary day... » | Spiderman 3. Only 14 months away! » | spiritual leadership » | Feeling on edge » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

Ahhh, my frickin' finger!!!


AHHH!!! Tonight's post will probably be very short. I have two really bad blisters, one on my index finger and one on my middle on my right hand. These aren't bad blisters, though, they are good blisters. I got them today in chapel from playing my bass. I haven't been keeping up with my practicing and I actually had to play something with a pretty driving bass line. The blisters will become callouses and I will rock once more! I love to play! I'm self taught so I'm not so good. Someday I will get lessons. I like it when you actually vibe with the other musicians around you and everything just seems to go. That's an amazing feeling! I loved playing at the Open Door in Pittsburgh! That was a great group of musicians that I was humbled and honored to play with. I've been blessed to play with some very talented people. That is grace; someone eles's virtuousity actually bringing up your own level of play! Ahhh, my frickin fingers...