« Home | More than enough room? » | short book review » | here's a weird piece of info... » | SB day #3 - more rain... » | SB day #2 - please stop me, I'm having too much fun! » | SB day #1 - sad blog day » | Spring Break...Wooo Hooo! » | Grace... and nothing else » | pros and cons » | Studying for the Bar Exam » 

Sunday, April 02, 2006 

can I get a do-over?

I would like another chance to have spring break. Is that okay? Maybe a week with less rain. About 72 degrees? Oh, and could Marnie also have the week off? That would be great!

I'm not looking forward to this upcoming week. It's just very busy. I have a paper due tomorrow for gospels. That's mostly done, but I pretty much plagarized my OT exegesis paper. (isn't it great that Jesus quotes the OT!) I have a sermon and a fifteen page preaching paper due on Thursday (how do you write a paper about preaching? why are we the lucky first class to get this horid assignment?). I have to plan the next two wednesday evening services. And if that weren't enough I have tons of bitching and moaning left to do!

Okay, it really isn't that bad. I just had all of these things hanging over my head all week so it wasn't very restful. I'm very apathetic for it only being midterm. And for me only being a middler. I can't believe I have to do another year of MDiv school. I can't believe I'm thinking about doing more school! What is wrong with me?!

Tomorrow, I will begin the second half of the fourth semester of seminary. Weird. I thought I was gonna learn stuff here...