« Home | see, I read comments.... » | The Autobiography of Derrick L. Weston » | Guess whose back... » | Rate me! » | reflections, thoughts, ideas, but definitely not m... » | Half way points » | Could I BE more orthodox? » | Where Patriotism Belongs... » | I'm so hot right now... » | Portland Getting Whiter » 

Friday, September 01, 2006 

BJ's Podcast

My friend BJ has his first podcast online and you can check it out here. In case I haven't mentioned this before, and I know I have, BJ is the lead pastor of the Open Door, a missional church on the East End of Pittsburgh. While some of the podcast is a plug for an upcoming event, he has alot of good things to say about rethinking the church and its mission. Of paritcular interest to me is the piece where he discusses Christology informing missiology and missiology informing ecclesiology. Confused? Give it a listen.

hey, thanks for the link. I really enjoyed listening to it.

:)

Post a Comment