« Home | palm sunday » | teatro zinzanni » | sacrament snacks » | random randomness » | wine n'at » | rebel against intellectual arrogance... » | can I get a do-over? » | More than enough room? » | short book review » | here's a weird piece of info... » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

The Greatest Place on Earth !!!


Here it is, ladies and gentlemen, the happiest place on earth! Well, maybe not the happiest, but certainly the greatest. This is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I partly put this on the blog to test out the new scanner, but also because this is the place I'm anxious to get back to. Marnie and I have been talking alot lately about being homesick. I think I have been so much longer than she has. What makes Pittsburgh so great (other than the 2005 NFL Champion Steelers) is the people. There is a very high quality of life in the city because of the people. There are great people in this city who have nurtured my faith and challenged me. I'm looking forward to raising my kids here.