« Home | sacrament snacks » | random randomness » | wine n'at » | rebel against intellectual arrogance... » | can I get a do-over? » | More than enough room? » | short book review » | here's a weird piece of info... » | SB day #3 - more rain... » | SB day #2 - please stop me, I'm having too much fun! » 

Saturday, April 08, 2006 

teatro zinzanni

Last night I went with a few friends to this place in San Fran called Teatro Zinzanni. It was basically dinner and a very extravagant show all rolled into one. It was pretty frickin' awesome. I was worried about getting my money's worth; no problem there. The band and dinner alone would have been worth the cost. Then when you add all these amazing gymnasts, acrobats, dnacers, and actors/comedians....it was pretty incredible. I honestly didn't expect to be that entertained. Very good stuff! If you are in downtown San Francisco, I'd highly recommend it.

I'm pretty excited about playing bass tomorrow. I'm nervous as well. Last time I was at Mission Bay, I thought the bass player was pretty good...better than me anyway. I'm excited to play, but it's hard not to compare myself to other bass players.

There is a commercial on for a kids diaper. the actors are probably between the ages of 5 and 10. They're gonna regret doing that some day.

Speaking of commercials, the one that the UCC is running just came on as well. Its not incredibly well done, but it makes a good point. Some "undesireables" (gays, unwed mothers, etc...) are sitting in a church and being ejected from the church. The point is that on't happen in the UCC. It's sad that they had to make that commercial, but I'm glad they did. I hope its a messgae the church latches on to.